No Entry Fee
Win Free 2017 Conference Registration!
Please read the following guidelines carefully!
PROJECT: Your best first page is posted at the conference where readers vote on his/her favorite.
PURPOSE: To market writers, to encourage writers to have his/her work read, and to inspire participation from attendees.
Submissions must adhere to these guidelines:
1. Must be typed, double-spaced, 12-pt, Times New Roman.
2. Must be the author’s own work.
3. Open to members and nonmembers.
4. 250-word maximum.
5. Only those who have registered for the conference may submit.
6. Only the first 20 correctly formatted submissions will be accepted!
Every submission will be posted for viewing the entire day of the conference.
The submission receiving the most votes will win and the writer will receive free admission to the 2017 Conference along with other prizes.
EMAIL SUBMISSIONS ONLY: Please email your entry to email@example.com.
DEADLINE – Submissions must be received by November 1, 2016 – NO entries will be accepted at the conference.
THERE IS NO FEE TO ENTER!
YES, IT’S FREE!